Wedgelock Quick Couplers have a unique and constant locking principle. High strength construction increases wearability and reduces weight maximizing product performance and reliability. The Wedgelock low profile design ensures optimum breakout force and power at the bucket tip. Pin center variations are accommodated automatically on both mechanical and hydraulic versions. Additionally, lifting eyes are fitted as standard ensuring safe lifting capability.
Features of Wedgelock Quick Coupler – Multi-Model Hydraulic with ‘I-Lock’:
- Independent safety system mechanically engaged automatically on to the front attachment pin without the need to activate the main locking mechanism
- Instant safety – by securing the attachment to the coupler in the very initial latching stage
- Complete independence from primary un-locking step by control switch activation on the operator’s actions only (not sequenced)
- Built-in time-out to re-engage ‘I-Lock’ if attachment is not disconnected in a timely manner (maximum safety for longest time possible)
- Suitable for most excavators from 13.0 to 50.0 Tonne (28,600 to 110,000 Lbs)